The objective of my project is to gain better understanding of HAE and get some hands-on experience with it.
- read HAE documentation (11-SP3)
- better understand high-level concepts and components of HAE
- setup a (virtualized) cluster
- get experience with basic crm shell usage
- understand how to synchronizce configuration with csync2
- configure example highly available service (e.g. rsync)
- if the primary node fails, the other transparently takes over
- IP address, conntrack, ...
- understand fencing mechanisms and STONITH
Looking for mad skills in:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 12
This project is one of its kind!