A collection of autotests for Crowbar
At SUSE, we're using Crowbar in such products as Cloud and Storage, so it will be really helpful for us to have a collection of tests for the web interface and run them after each update to make sure that everything works as expected.
There's a short video about gordon in action here
This project is written in Python3 and uses Splinter library
You can check out source code on the github page
Results by this hackweeck:
- POC was created;
- Gordon can simulate typical user behavior (drag & drop, form filling etc...) on Crowbar page;
- ~ 60 tests were written.
- Here is my short presentation from Prague lightning talks session.
Still need to be done:
- cover whole Crowbar page with tests;
- fetch more hackers to this project;
- cleanup and refactoring (the project is still in alpha phase)
- we can use Gordon POC as the base for another web page testing (for example Portus)
p.s. the name of the project was inspired by Gordon Freeman, because who better knows how to use crowbar :) ?
Looking for mad skills in:
python python3 cloud storage splinter testing tests automation crowbar autotests
This project is part of:
Hack Week 14
From the mediagoblin.org website:
In order to have complete cloud experience on P...
I already have a [python script] processing ...
Right now, during the (open)SUSE installation p...
Once a kernel is built, a...