Some of SUSE Manager features are quite vertical to the rest of the system.
A plugin/extension mechanism should allow for adding these verticals installing a single package/rpm.
- Plugins, in case of needing tables should manage their own tables/namespaces eg. pluginIdXXXX_MyTable and their migration lifecycle. Alternatively some REST API backed by schema-less postgress could be a better option.
- They should be able to add entries to the menu to access the functionality.
- They should be able to add metadata to a system and the core classes of the Spacewalk model (may be in a schema-less mode).
- They should be able to listen to internal events and add hooks on them.
- They should be able to access the Salt-API.
Looking for mad skills in:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15 Hack Week 16 Hack Week 17
This project is one of its kind!