Tumbleweed wouldn't be possible without staging projects and managing staging projects isn't possible with a nice GUI. The staging dashboard is there to help but needs some love, esp when comparing Factory vs Leap
- a link to the openQA results is missing on the ring projects
- listing reviews doesn't work
- the versions section is broken or doesn't make sense
- the openqa results are always empty
When clicking on a letter, e.g. https://build.opensuse.org/project/staging_projects/openSUSE42.3/C the need for love becomes obvious
- it's ugly and cluttered
- there are no links to the actual requests like in the overview
- the build fail links don't work if the failing package is from a project link
- links to the obs projects are missing
- a link to the openQA job group overview is missing
- it doesn't tell which revision of the DVD is used for showing the openQA results
- doesn't show ADI projects
- etc, etc.
By taking this project you can learn
- ruby on rails
- technical details of the staging project setup
- how to set up an OBS staging system
- how OBS plugins work
- the openQA API
The dashboard is written in ruby on rails and available https://github.com/openSUSE-Team/obs_factory
Grab this project today!
Looking for mad skills in:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15
This project is one of its kind!