Docker & Yast
- Making installation and configuration of openQA and openQA workers easier.
- Create docker images with openSUSE
- Add functionality to the existing project yast2_docker to manage docker images and containers.
- pull images
- start container with parameters: name, ports, volumes, custom command
- inject terminal
- Based on Dockerfiles of https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/tree/master/docker
- New github repo: dockerized-openQA
- Using https://github.com/yast/yast-docker
Docker hub (openQA images)
Looking for mad skills in:
docker yast ruby
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15 Hack Week 16
Throughout this project, I will learn about Kub...
Hackweek 18 Update
What Has Been Done ...
I just recently started a new project which is ...
Differentiate Microsoft virtualization types (WSL1/WSL2/Azure/Hyper-V) in SUSEConnect by wstephenson
People are interested in Linux on Windows via W...
We are running the geekos app at [geekos.prv.su...