The purpose of this project is to implement an Android application which shows some images (or dice) which you must use to create a short story.
The requirements and desired features for the app are:
- Available for Android 5 and +
- Following Material design style
- Cool design and UX to display and change the images
- Custom dice: Allow you to play with your own images or taking new images from your camera
- Topics: Allow you to select between a wide range of topic with different images and also classify your own images.
- Multiplayer: Allow you to play with other players online
- Profile: Having a profile
- Save it: Allow you to introduce your story easily and save it
- Share it: Allow you to share your stories
- Having the possibility to decide how many dice do you want (3,4,6 or 9)
- Available in the most popular App stores
This is going a be a great application that you will want to use for many purposes:
- Improving your creativity skills
- Becoming a better narrator or writer
- Having fun with your friends and family
- Getting to know better new people
- To make activities with kids
- Do not get bored when travelling, waiting for someone, in the elevator, etc.
- Using it in your retrospective (SCRUM)
In future Hack Weeks we could consider implementing a web application to be used together with the Android application.
Looking for mad skills in:
android fun java game
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15
There is quite a popular Android software for c...
In SUSE Manager we want to offer support for bo...
What's about an app that helps you with downloa...
This project is about using [Salt SSH] (https:/...
There is a couple of libraries available for as...