- Organize a general developer mentoring program
- Collect mentoring projects and present them to students/sponsors
- Provide mentoring for mentors
- Materials, hints, tips & tricks.
- A place to discuss and get help from other mentors
- Handle external programs like GSoC, RGSoC, Outreachy or Coderdojo inside this program
- Present an overview of openSUSE's/SUSE's Free Software development projects
- Find a name (mentoring.o.o?)
- Create a github project and define a workflow how to collect projects
- Collect material for mentors
- Collect SUSE/openSUSE FOSS projects
- Code up a website
- Kick off meeting with people interested in the first iteration: GSOC
Looking for mad skills in:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 13
This project is one of its kind!