rvm and helps you to switch between different ruby versions on your openSUSE installation.
It's developing on github in hennevogel/orr.
- info show information for current ruby ✓
- search show available ruby versions ✓
- use setup current shell to use a specific ruby version ✓
- list show currently installed versions ✓
- implode removes all ruby installations (except the default one), removes orr and all other traces
- do runs a named ruby file against specified and/or all rubies
- install install one or many ruby versions ✓
- upgrade install new ruby, copy gems, make gems pristine, remove old ruby
- reinstall remove ruby, install it, make gems pristine
- uninstall, remove uninstall one or many ruby versions ✓
Looking for mad skills in:
ruby zypper rpm minitest clamp
This project is part of:
Hack Week 16 Hack Week 17
Differentiate Microsoft virtualization types (WSL1/WSL2/Azure/Hyper-V) in SUSEConnect by wstephenson
People are interested in Linux on Windows via W...
I just recently started a new project which is ...
We are running the geekos app at [geekos.prv.su...