It would be nice to have trendy and hip editor  in openSUSE. Currently however some nodejs dependencies are missing.
What needs to be done:
- Package atom dependencies (mostly nodejs packages) - 
- There is documentation on how to do so  using nodejs-packaging helper  but there are some limitations for packages with dependencies
- Try using local-npm as local fake registry 
- Current first attempt is at my home project , but i would like to push as much as possible to proper devel project 
- Submit result to Factory (and potentially Backports  and Leap as well)
Looking for mad skills in:
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15
This project is one of its kind!