The usual baby-phones and phone based surveillance solutions do not fit my needs:
- We live in townhouse with reinforced concrete walls (the signal from the babyphone is not strong enough)
- We want to meet with neighbors two or three houses away.
So baby-phone is out of question. I could use a phone based application (most Gigaset have on integrated) which calls a number on a noise activation base. (Tried that. If your child is coughing you are feeling like a phone operator)
Therefore I want to build something like this:
- Raspberry Pi with Camera and microphone
- gets activated on movement and / or noise
- starts the cam and provides secure stream
- notifies you that there is something happening
- you can access the stream and look what it is.
- optional: Turn on the cam from remote
- optional: Threshold for stream starting (Start the stream only on reoccurring noise or movement)
- optional: Have a nice app for this ;)
Looking for mad skills in:
raspberrypi python3 stream android
This project is part of:
Hack Week 17
PXEAT (stand for PXE Administration Tool) ...
Following a FOSDEM presentation on [Angr](http:...
At SUSE Manager and Uyuni we use right now a se...
To teach myself Java coding and Android develop...