RPMlint at its current state is quite big hog doing various tasks while being very slow.
Plan is to talk to upstream developer and figure out multiple things:
- how to limit the features and make all the possible things to error while avoiding any warnings (Either something is bad or we do not care, do not mess with warns that everyone ignores)
- how to paralelize execution to avoid the time hog
- how to merge in our brp checks keeping stuff only in one place
- discuss how to merge suse rpmlint checks to upstream ones
- discuss SUSE specific patches for merging In this HW I at least plan to start with this as it is quite huge.
Looking for mad skills in:
Nothing? Add some keywords!
This project is part of:
Hack Week 17 Hack Week 18
This project is one of its kind!