Plans of the Project
After some time I would like to move KF5 translation ahead again.
I'd like to reduce the number of fuzzy strings as well as go for typo hunting.
Summary of the Project
I have hunted down dozens of typos and some wrong translations. I reviewed and translated some 3000 strings.
Overall situation can be seen here:
For bughunting I used tool for automated Gettext checker named Pology.
For it I updated the database of Whitelisted terms which would otherwise cause false positive error messages.
Looking for mad skills in:
kf5 translation czech
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15 Hack Week 16
This project is one of its kind!