We are running the geekos app at geekos.prv.suse.net since some time now in the SCC CaaSP cluster. The goal we have is to bring this to production in the CaaSP cluster maintained by the engineering infrastructure team.
Missing pieces for going live are:
- Worker council agreement (in progress)
- Migrate to infra CaaSP cluster
- Domain geekos.suse.com
Additional features we are working on are:
- Decomission floor.suse.de
- History of changes
- CLI client (replacement for
- Frontend: https://gitlab.suse.de/suse/geekos-frontend
- Backend: https://gitlab.suse.de/suse/geekos-backend
Looking for mad skills in:
vuejs ruby rubyonrails geeko caasp
This project is part of:
Hack Week 18
I just recently started a new project which is ...
Differentiate Microsoft virtualization types (WSL1/WSL2/Azure/Hyper-V) in SUSEConnect by wstephenson
People are interested in Linux on Windows via W...
The goal of this project is to get an overview ...