In the past I've worked on a set of scripts to identify potential for improvement of the supply chain within our build service. For now RPM files can be scanned for unused signature files that are available upstream and look for potentially unused
https:// links, although they are available.
These scripts work on a prototype-basis, but there is a lot of follow-up work to do, e.g.:
- Re-structuring and tidying up the source
- Improve the API of the libraries
- Implement advanced features (look through all of the existing
- Add test cases to make scripts and libraries more robust
- Move from GitHub to internal GitLab instance
- Implement robust continuous integration
- Create script that will scan through the (Factory) source tree on a regular basis
Looking for mad skills in:
programming python security coding ci infrastructure script
This project is part of:
Hack Week 17
During the last year Askbot, a question and ans...
As there is no progress around [MIrrorPinky](ht...
At SUSE we've implemented a module on Salt call...
Following a FOSDEM presentation on [Angr](http:...
Let's make reposync faster