Docker & Yast
- Making installation and configuration of openQA and openQA workers easier.
- Create docker images with openSUSE
- Add functionality to the existing project yast2_docker to manage docker images and containers.
- pull images
- start container with parameters: name, ports, volumes, custom command
- inject terminal
- Based on Dockerfiles of https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/tree/master/docker
- New github repo: dockerized-openQA
- Using https://github.com/yast/yast-docker
Docker hub (openQA images)
Looking for mad skills in:
docker yast ruby
This project is part of:
Hack Week 15 Hack Week 16
Why a Dashboard?
In the YaST team we use q...
While normally data is passed to linuxrc (inclu...
In order to build a community around crowbar, o...
Hackweek 17 Update
During Hackweek 17 I di...