Displays your openQA instance status, the feature/behavior should had at least like the list below,
- set up your openQA instance
- job group list and can enable/disable what you want to monitoring
- the workers state
- clicked the icon should shows the status of the latest build(according to the job group what enabled to monitoring in the options)
- per above, clicking the job build item should bring you to overview page of that build
- a notify displays when a new product import
- a notify displays when a worker died
And actually this is an idea for learning how to create a Chrome extension and play with js...
Looking for mad skills in:
This project is part of:
Hack Week 12
This project will focus mostly on getting to kn...
www.opensuse.org is the single most accessed pa...
In case any of the source files changed, openSU...
The Atom Editor
There is a pretty nice ope...
Quite a big part of openQA is testing the insta...