rvm and helps you to switch between different ruby versions on your openSUSE installation.
It's developing on github in hennevogel/orr.
- info show information for current ruby ✓
- search show available ruby versions ✓
- use setup current shell to use a specific ruby version ✓
- list show currently installed versions ✓
- implode removes all ruby installations (except the default one), removes orr and all other traces
- do runs a named ruby file against specified and/or all rubies
- install install one or many ruby versions ✓
- upgrade install new ruby, copy gems, make gems pristine, remove old ruby
- reinstall remove ruby, install it, make gems pristine
- uninstall, remove uninstall one or many ruby versions ✓
Looking for mad skills in:
ruby zypper rpm minitest clamp
This project is part of:
Hack Week 16 Hack Week 17
Micro-service for - making a report - distri...
The goal of Project MySelf is to build a system...
I would like to extend my existing gem iso_code...
After an internal call for help to take over so...
Charon (ˈʃærən) is intended for communities of ...