What is kompose?
kompose is a tool to help users who are familiar with docker-compose move to Kubernetes. kompose takes a Docker Compose file and translates it into Kubernetes resources.
kompose is a convenience tool to go from local Docker development to managing your application with Kubernetes. Transformation of the Docker Compose format to Kubernetes resources manifest may not be exact, but it helps tremendously when first deploying an application on Kubernetes.
Packaging of kompose for openSUSE and submitting it to Virtualization:containers
- Package builds, works and is available in my home-project
- Submit Request for adding package to Virtualization:containers is created and pends approval
- Submit Request got accepted an package is now available as part of Virtualization:containers
- Package is now available for Tumbleweed, Leap 15, Leap 42.3 and SLE 15 on many different archs (depending on the release: x86_64, i586, aarch64, ppc64le)
- Created pull request for upstream Git-project to add openSUSE/SLE installation instructions in the official documentation
Looking for mad skills in:
This project is part of:
Hack Week 17
Currently the Open Container Initiative doesn't...
creating a vim plugin, that expands this kind o...
Use dwz (dwarf compressor) from rpms find-debug...
Running openATTIC and DeepSea on Multiple Distr...
There are lot of packages that can't be hosted ...