- Learn about ARMv8 ISA, ARM TrustZone and ARM Trusted firmware
- Find out the key initialization code in the UEFI firmware
- Find the way to use the non-free blobs
- Flash the firmware to the board and use of the serial console to debug
- Boot coreboot firmware
- Try to boot an operating system
Looking for mad skills in:
coreboot uefi arm arm64
This project is part of:
Hack Week 14
openSUSE lacks useable cross-compilers to glibc...
Octopuses have many ARMs, so we should definite...
The only Mediatek "hacker" board available is f...
Banana-pi R2 has quite a good upstream support ...